Bacon, Egg and Cheese Montreal-Style Bagel
It's sure to become your new go-to breakfast favourite.
- Prep time: 15 min
- Makes: 4 servings, 1 sandwich (154 g) each
- Cook time: 3-5 min
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml
- non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup / 250 g
- Egg Creations Whole Eggs Original, well shaken
- Montreal-style bagels, split, toasted
- lettuce leaves
- slices of cooked bacon, cut in half (43 g)
- processed cheese slices
MELT margarine in small nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Meanwhile, whisk eggs until blended.
ADD eggs to skillet; cook 3 min. or until set, stirring occasionally.
FILL bagels with lettuce, eggs, bacon and cheese slices
Substitute 4 thin slices deli ham (40 g) for the cooked bacon.
Cut 1 tomato into 4 slices; add to sandwiches.
Egg Creations Whole Eggs Original
Real whole eggs, a touch of sea salt, and nothing more.Learn More
Use a waffle iron to turn your Egg Creations into tasty waff-omelets!