Burnbrae Farms Holiday Egg Ornament GiveawayGeneral
Friday, December 11th 2020 – Monday, December 14th 2020
Share your favourite egg inspired holiday brunch dish for a chance to win a unique glass fried egg ornament. Remember to use #BBFHolidayContest.
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Contest is open to Canadian residents only, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, and is governed by Canadian law. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK (“Facebook”), OR INSTAGRAM (“Instagram”). Facebook and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each Entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook or Instagram. You are required to have your own Facebook or Instagram account a valid email address, and internet access to enter for a chance to win. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. The Burnbrae Farms Holiday Ornament Giveaway (the “Contest) is open only to legal residents Canada (excluding Quebec), who have a Facebook or Instagram account, and have reached the age of majority in their respective province/territory at the time of entry. Employees of Burnbrae Farms Limited and members of the immediate families and households of such employees, and Burnbrae Farms respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, and distributors, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not be eligible to participate.
2. Sponsor. Burnbrae Farms Limited, 940 Matheson Blvd East, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 2R8
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Contest constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions (“Submissions”) via Facebook or Instagram following guidelines outlined below in How to Enter (“Entry”) between the hours of 8:00am Eastern Time (“EST”) on Friday, December 11th, 2020 to 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 14th, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
5. How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary. Internet access and valid Facebook or Instagram and email account required.
a. Submissions: There are eighteen (18) prizes to be won; ten (10) on Facebook, & eight (8) on Instagram. To enter the Contest, Entrants must LIKE our Facebook page and/or FOLLOW us on instagram depending on which contest is entered. Entrants must also comment with the name of their favourite egg inspired holiday brunch dish. you can use the hashtag #BBFHolidayContest on the www.facebook.com/BurnbraeFarms Facebook Contest Photo, or comment with the name of their favourite egg inspired holiday brunch dish and the hashtag #BBFHolidayContest on the www.Instagram.com/BurnbraeFarms Instagram Contest Photo.
b. Entry: By entering You agree that your Submission conforms to the conditions provided herein and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that your Submission fails to conform to the terms and conditions contained in the Official Rules. Entries will be screened for compliance with Contest requirements and criteria as stated herein; incomplete or non-complying entries will be disqualified. Sponsor and the Released Parties and other vendor agencies involved in this Contest are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries. Submissions must be submitted during the Contest Period. Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized Facebook or Instagram account holder is permitted.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). There are eighteen (18) Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period which are fried egg-shaped glass ornaments (maximum retail value $15.00 each). By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Sponsor, the Released Parties and any other parties attached to administering the Contest, if the applicable Prize (or a component thereof) does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part. All Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and not convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitution of any kind, except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded during the Contest Period is CAD$270. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with the Prize, the Sponsor may elect to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such Prize in cash or award an alternate Prize of comparable or greater value. A random draw will be held on Tuesday, December 15 th 2020 (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 9am EST at in Mississauga, Ontario. Among all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period. Within five (5) business days of the Draw Date, the Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected Entrant via Facebook or Instagram with instructions explaining how to claim his/her Prize. The potential winner must respond within forty-eight (48) hours, and if the selected winner does not respond, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining valid entries. Before being declared a confirmed Prize winner, potential winners must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification to verify eligibility, correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, the required time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time, sign and return the official Prize claim form, provide the Sponsor or its designated agent with his/her first and last name, complete mailing address including postal code, email address, date of birth and telephone number. If a potential winner does not complete the official Prize claim form or respond to the phone notification within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification or fails to answer the required mathematical skill-testing question correctly, the Prize will be forfeited and a potential alternate winner will be selected from the non-winning eligible entries. Following successful Prize claim and mathematical skills test, potential Prize winners will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and a Release of Liability confirming compliance with the Official Rules and releasing the Sponsor, Released Parties and Instagram from any liability in connection with the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes or the merchandise for which they are redeemed, by the deadline noted in the documentation and within the timeframe specified by the Sponsor prior to receiving the Prize. If any potential winner rejects his/her Prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such Prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. The Prize will be shipped and/or fulfilled to the address provided by the Prize winner during Prize claim within approximately forty-five (45) days following winner verification. Winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance.
7. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, entry into the Contest and acceptance of a Prize constitutes consent that each winner’s name, likeness, voice, address (city and province), statement(s) about Sponsor and/or the Contest, and/or biographical data may be used in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes related to the Contest including advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
8. Intended Audience and Additional Rules: This Contest is intended for viewing in Canada only, excluding residents of the Province of Quebec, and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of participants, Sponsor or any of the other the Released Parties in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Contest. The use of any automated devices in connection with this Contest is prohibited. If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Contest. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with or who it believes tampered with the entry process in its sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any error that may result in an erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates or the Released Parties are responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment or software that results in loss of entry. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY COMPUTERIZED SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means are ineligible and will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an Instagram account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. BY ENTERING, Entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Contest, rule interpretation, selection of winner and/or awarding of Prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By entering, Entrant agrees to be notified on Instagram via the account used during entry by the Sponsor, and the contact information provided during Prize claim, for the purposes of the administration of this Contest. By entering and/or accepting a Prize, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Released Parties, Facebook and Instagram and Prize companies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any and all injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property, infringement of any right (intellectual property, publicity, privacy or otherwise), due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a Prize, participation in the Contest and any related activity. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of Prizes. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Contest, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labour dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, provincial or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Contest without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of Prizes be awarded. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the Contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the Prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. All entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTEST, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS CONTEST AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Reviving Canada's First Railway Tunnel : the Hudson Family & Burnbrae Farms Supports Brockville's Legacy
A Short History of Canada’s First Railway Tunnel 1860 marked the completion of the Brockville Railway Tunnel, the first Canadian ...