Per 2 medium eggs (88 g)
- Calories 120
- Fat 8 g 12 %
- Saturated 2.5 g 13 %
- + Trans 0 g
- Polyunsaturated 2 g
- Omega-6 1.5 g
- Omega-3 0.6 g
- Monounsaturated 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 350 mg
- Sodium 95 mg 4 %
- Carbohydrate 0 g 0 %
- Fibre 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Potassium 90 g 3 %
- Protein 12 g
- Vitamin A 4 %
- Vitamin C 0 %
- Calcium 4 %
- Iron 10 %
Burnbrae Farms Naturegg Omega 3 shell eggs, hard cooked and peeled for you – it’s the ultimate in nutrition and convenience. Available in a single-serve 2-pack format in the deli section.
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturates
- 70 mg of DHA omega-3 per single egg serving
- Excellent source of protein – 12 g per 2 medium egg serving
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Excellent source of vitamin B12
- Produced by hens fed an all-natural, flax-based diet
- Premium quality and freshness
EGGS2go! Hard Boiled Snack Pack provides consumers with convenient, ready-to-eat and nutritious eggs.
DO NOT HEAT HARD BOILED EGGS IN THE MICROWAVE
This product is not meant to be heated up in the microwave. Hard Boiled Eggs cooked in the microwave will heat the inside of the egg very quickly and the internal temperature of the product can become considerably hotter than the outside and have the potential to explode.
Hard Boiled Eggs are most typically served cold as a snack or as an add-on to a lunch/dinner.
Product should be consumed within 3-4 days after opening.