Per 1 Patty (53 g)
- Calories 70
- Fat 4 g
- Saturated 1.5 g 8 %
- + Trans 0 g
- Cholesterol 170 mg
- Sodium 180 mg
- Carbohydrate 3 g 1 %
- Fibre 0 g 0 %
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 6 g
- Vitamin A 6 %
- Vitamin C 0 %
- Calcium 4 %
- Iron 6 %
Burnbrae Farms EGG Bakes! Egg patties are ready in 75 seconds! Made with 100% real eggs, they’re fast, delicious and packed with protein.
Available in the freezer section in 4-pack format.
Liquid whole egg, water, skim milk powder, modified corn starch, sea salt, xanthan gum, seasonings.
Contains: egg, milk
- 6 g of protein per patty
- 70 calories
- Made with Burnbrae Farms Nestlaid eggs, laid by hens in enriched colony housing.
EGG Bakes! Egg patties are quick, easy and nutritious.
These convenient patties are full of protein—the perfect addition to any meal!
Oven Cooking instructions:
EGG Bakes! Egg Patties can be heated in the oven at 375°F / 190°C for approximately 15-20 minutes. Cook times may vary depending on the appliance. Please allow the egg patties to cool before consuming.
Microwave (1200 W) Cooking instructions:
1. Remove one frozen patty from plastic wrap.
2. Place on a microwave-safe plate before heating.
3. Microwave on high for 75 seconds or until hot.
4. Remove from microwave and let stand for 30 seconds.
*Cooking times may vary
Plate and contents may be hot when removed from microwave.