Naturegg Simply Egg Whites
Made from 100% pure egg whites. We mean simple.
Per 1/3 cup (100g), about 3 egg whites
- Calories 45
- Fat 0 g 0 %
- Saturated 0 g 0 %
- + Trans 0 g
- Carbohydrate 1 g 0 %
- Fibre 0 g 0 %
- Sugars 0 g
- Protein 10 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 160 mg 7 %
- Potassium 125 mg 3 %
- Calcium 10 mg 0 %
- Iron 0 %
- Vitamin A 0 %
- Riboflavin 15 %
- Niacin 6 %
- Folate 8 %
- Vitamin C 0 %
Naturegg Simply Egg Whites are pasteurized and made from 100% pure egg whites. Egg whites have absolutely no fat or cholesterol, but are still a source of 3 vitamins and minerals and packed with high-quality protein.
Naturegg Simply Egg Whites comes in a convenient liquid format that is available in a size that’s right for you: either our 2 x 250g cartons, 500g cartons, or our 1kg cartons. Each 500g package contains the equivalent of 16 egg whites.
- Good source of high-quality protein
- Fat free and cholesterol free
- Source of 3 vitamins and minerals
- 1/3 cup (100g) serving contains just 45 calories
- All-natural – just egg whites – no added ingredients, no preservatives
- Premium quality and freshness
- Ready to use, no mess or expense in breaking and separating whole-shell eggs
- Available in convenient 250g cartons (2 per package), 500g carton, or 1kg carton
- Use within 5-7 days of opening, before expiry date.
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months, if frozen before expiry date. Once opened, use within 5-7 days.
- 33 mL or 2 tablespoons replaces 1 egg white
- 50 mL or 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons replaces 1 large egg
- One 250g carton contains 8 egg whites
- One 500g carton contains 16 egg whites
- One 1kg carton contains 32 egg whites
Use in baking, as a substitute for a whole beaten egg in most breakfast dishes (e.g. omelettes), as a fat-free protein source, or to add protein and a frothy texture to healthy fruit drinks. Naturegg Simply Egg Whites is an excellent alternative to whole eggs as it offers consumers a convenient means of obtaining egg whites without the fuss, mess and expense of breaking and separating whole-shell eggs.
Simply Egg Whites is available in 2 x 250g cartons, 500g cartons, and 1kg cartons. The 500g and 1kg cartons have a safety seal that is automatically punctured when the cap is twisted. Twisting the cap cracks open the lid around the neck of the container and this in turn pushes down the safety tab into the carton.