Naturegg Simply Egg Whites Free Run
Just like Simply Egg Whites, but produced from Free Run hens.
Per 1/4 cup (63 g), about 2 egg whites
- Calories 30
- Fat 0 g 0 %
- Saturated 0 g 0 %
- + Trans 0 g
- Carbohydrate 0 g
- Fibre 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Protein 7 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 100 mg
- Potassium 90 mg
- Calcium 0 %
- Iron 0 %
- Vitamin A 0 %
- Riboflavin 15 %
- Niacin 6 %
- Folate 8 %
- Vitamin C 0 %
Naturegg Simply Egg Whites are pasteurized and made from 100% pure egg whites. Egg whites have absolutely no fat or cholesterol, but are still a source of 3 vitamins and minerals and packed with high-quality protein.
Naturegg Simply Egg Whites Free Run are just like Simply Egg Whites, but they are produced from Free Run hens. The hens are fed an all-natural multigrain feed ration that is developed to our specifications.
Naturegg Simply Egg Whites comes in a convenient liquid format that is available in a size that’s right for you: either our 2 x 250 mL cartons or our 500 mL carton. Naturegg Simply Egg Whites Free Run is available in a 500 mL carton. Each 500 mL package contains the equivalent of 16 egg whites.
- Good source of high-quality protein
- Fat free and cholesterol free
- Source of 3 vitamins and minerals
- ¼ cup (63 g) serving contains just 30 calories
- All-natural – just egg whites – no added ingredients, no preservatives
- Premium quality and freshness
- Ready to use, no mess or expense in breaking and separating whole-shell eggs
- Available in convenient 250 mL cartons (2 per package) or 500 mL carton
- Can be frozen for up to 3 months, if frozen before expiry date
- 33 mL or 2 tablespoons replaces 1 egg white
- 50 mL or 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons replaces 1 large egg
- 1 250 mL carton contains 8 egg whites
- 1 500 mL carton contains 16 egg whites
Use in baking, as a substitute for a whole beaten egg in most breakfast dishes (e.g., omelettes), as a fat-free protein source, or to add protein and a frothy texture to healthy fruit drinks. Naturegg Simply Egg Whites is an excellent alternative to whole eggs as it offers consumers a convenient means of obtaining egg whites without the fuss, mess and expense of breaking and separating whole-shell eggs.
Simply Egg Whites is available in 2 x 250 mL cartons as well as a 500 mL carton. The 500 mL carton has a safety seal that is automatically punctured when the cap is twisted. Twisting the cap cracks open the lid around the neck of the container and this in turn pushes down the safety tab into the carton.